Davidson County Fire
Davidson County Fire:
The fire department started in May 1807 as a volunteer fire service and became a paid organization on July 24, 1860 with John S. Dashiell as the first chief. Nashville’s first motorized fire engine was put into service in 1912. The department currently has thirty-nine stations. On November 1, 1974, the Emergency Medical Services Division was added. Until that time, the fire department put out fires and ambulances were provided by funeral homes. All firefighters are now cross trained as EMT’s and Paramedics. The aim of Davidson County Fire Marshal Department of Lexington, NC, U.S.A., is to Preserve Life and Property from Fire, Explosion, Electrical and related Hazards through prevention, life safety education, investigation, and enforcement of fire codes. To provide technical assistance to fire departments, the public, industries and schools in obtaining these goals.
Radio Contact Info:
Address: Suite 485 Janesville, WI 53545
Phone: 833-244-2328, 608-758-9025